There has been a fast shift in demand in the type of benefits the workforce is looking for over the past decade. Family-building benefits are no longer a fringe benefit but a must-have to attract a talented and diverse workforce today. With these benefits experiencing rapid growth in popularity among job seekers, employers and consultants have been left in the position of, Where do we even start?
Kindbody’s family-building and fertility benefit experts Taryn Branca, Chief Revenue Officer, and Drew Varano, VP of Analytics and Lead Actuary, hosted a webinar to provide advice and guidance on approaching benefit design. Their design navigation assistance on what can seem like a daunting task, in a way that aligns with leaderships’ goals, and, to quote the math guy, “Doesn’t have to break the bank,” is both refreshing and adeptly explained.
Our experts provided a deep dive into four areas of consideration for building or enhancing your benefits offering:
- It is essential to align organizational goals with the needs and requests of employees.
- With DEI being a priority for most companies, we must ensure that benefits are equitable, inclusive, and meaningful to employees regardless of background.
- Determine what your outcomes should be and have a plan to track and report these so you can ensure the best experience for your employees.
- Understand the value and cost. Having money added to a budget isn’t easy, so transparency to these numbers is critical to a successful benefit – and our actuarial team is here to provide you with free cost analyses to help you determine the value.
Dive into these key takeaways to learn more about each of these considerations and the actionable steps you can take to figure out what benefit design is right for your company.
● Fertility & family-building gap analysis
● Cost and savings analysis for Kindbody solution
● Geoaccess report for Kindbody solutions
● Learn more about our full suite of services
Kindbody is the only solution in the market in the provision of care. We ensure a positive member experience and control for cost because we own and operate our own clinics. Kindbody’s mission is to make fertility and family-building care accessible to all and is working to achieve this mission by changing how fertility care is delivered by serving people wherever they are: virtually through a robust telehealth platform, in person at state-of-the-art women’s health and fertility clinics, in the workplace, and at home. Kindbody’s clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum.
All that you need to know about fertility, your fertility options, and more. Here you’ll find all of your fertility facts.
Tune into your personal wellness with Kindbody’s wellness catalog. Articles related to mental health, nutritional health, and more.
Breaking down the need-to-knows of insurance: what’s covered, what isn’t, and what you should know.
Thoughts and updates shared from the Kindbody founding team. This catalog contains notes from our founders.
Fertility & family-building experiences and stories told from the voice of individual community members.