We believe that everyone should have access to convenient, affordable fertility and family-building care and education. This belief is what unifies us all at Kindbody. Below are some helpful resources to guide you in your journey.
- How common is infertility?
- What are some of the risk factors?
- Is pregnancy possible after an infertility diagnosis?
- What are the most common treatments?
- What is ovulation tracking?
- What is timed intercourse?
- What does is it mean if your cycle is irregular?
- How should I prepare my body for pregnancy?
We’re currently offering virtual consultations with a board certified physician.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.