Give your employees what they've been asking for
(in a budget your CFO has been asking for)
Everyone is talking about fertility
Today, 20% of women have their first child after 35
1 in 8 of couples (1 in 3 over 35) struggle to conceive
9 of 10 employees with fertility issues will switch jobs for coverage
The state of women’s healthcare benefits
• Inefficient patient experience • Expensive pricing and middle men • Low visibility into data and costs • Providers with poor bedside manner • Archaic protocols and practices
• Convenient locations where woman live and work • Seamless access, tele-health, and predictive protocols • Fertility, gynecology, and wellness under one roof • Decreased costs and total transparency • Demystified patient experience
Finally. A seamless experience.
• First true online scheduling tool in fertility industry • Proprietary EMR for visibility and quality control • Visualization and contextualization of results
• Navigation from pre-treatment to return to work • Consolidation of fertility, gynecology, and wellness • On-site educational events and support
• Bundled & predictable pricing • Discount off retail prices, already 30% below average • Negotiate directly with provider; no middleman markup
Fertility coverage recruits and retains employees
9 of 10 employees with fertility issues are willing to switch jobs for fertility coverage
73% of employees report they are more grateful to their employer
68% of millennials consider fertility coverage when choosing an employer
Employers have asked our team for
• Direct-to-provider contracting, but no network was previously suitable
• Continuity of care, which directly impacts cost and employee experience
You're self-insured for a reason. Make it count.
Tell us about yourself. We'll follow up with the information you need.
We’re currently offering free consultations with a board certified OBGYN.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.