Prospective gestational carriers must meet specific medical, genetic, and lifestyle criteria to be accepted into our KindEOS surrogacy program. These requirements are set to protect the well-being of the surrogates, provide intended parents with optimized conception outcomes, and to help ensure the health of any children born from the donation. KindEOS is committed to upfront mention of all criteria as well as duplicative confirmation of all reported information.
These are a few of our program requirements:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 40
- Have at least one child of her own
- Have had no more than 5 vaginal deliveries or 3 cesarean sections
- Have no history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Have private health insurance
- Be a non-smoker
Looks like you might qualify? Take a few moments to take our prescreen.