We encourage every member of our community to recognize the importance of taking precautions to mitigate risk of infection by following some common practices.
Here Are Some Things You Can Do Immediately:
The Coronavirus spreads through both air and contact. It’s much like the flu in that regard. Some common sense steps you can take to help protect yourself:
- Follow CDC safety guidelines. These precautions are always a good idea! So, think of this as a reminder to commit to the basics:
- Stay home as much as possible and avoid any unnecessary trips or gathering
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with disposable tissue and throw it in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue available sneeze or cough into your arm or clothing, not your hand
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer, if soap and water isn’t available.
- Sleeping well and healthy eating will go a long way in keeping your immune systems strong.
- Get the flu shot if you have not done that this season.
- Masks are not recommended for people who are well
- Stay home if you are sick unless it is necessary to seek medical attention. Keep your manager informed.
- Please reconsider any international travel because of the rapid spread of the virus. Do not travel to impacted regions as categorized by the CDC. You can see a CDC travel map here.
Here is What the United States is Doing and Saying Right Now:
- CDC is listing most regions as safe.
- Public health officials are saying good hygiene habits make a big difference.
- The US government is currently taking unprecedented steps related to limiting and monitoring travel to impacted regions to slow the spread of the virus.
Here is What Kindbody is Doing Right Now:
- We are engaging the advice and input of experts in the fields of employee wellness, public health, and remote employment management
- We are increasing the frequency with which environmental cleaning occurs in the clinics and offices. This specifically applies to workstations, countertops, and doorknobs. Note: The CDC has said that no additional disinfection beyond routine cleaning is recommended at this time.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in all clinics and offices.
- We will be regularly communicating updates to any of the above.
We are constantly monitoring the status of coronavirus (COVID-19) with the health and well-being of our community in mind and will provide updates as we learn more.
Thank you for looking out for yourselves, and for helping us keep our spaces safe.
All that you need to know about fertility, your fertility options, and more. Here you’ll find all of your fertility facts.
Tune into your personal wellness with Kindbody’s wellness catalog. Articles related to mental health, nutritional health, and more.
Breaking down the need-to-knows of insurance: what’s covered, what isn’t, and what you should know.
Thoughts and updates shared from the Kindbody founding team. This catalog contains notes from our founders.
Fertility & family-building experiences and stories told from the voice of individual community members.