Every fertility journey can be stressful and frustrating, especially if you have trouble conceiving for more than a year. If you are ready to have a baby but struggle to do so, it may be time to find a fertility clinic that helps you navigate the journey and achieve your dreams of parenthood.
When you want to choose a fertility clinic, there are several factors to consider. You need a clinic with a team of compassionate, caring doctors that cater to your unique needs. You also need a clinic that offers easy-to-navigate financial options.
At Kindbody’s Hoffman Estates location or at one of our other locations, we are on a mission to educate and bring awareness to your fertility health, eliminate the stigma and falsehoods of infertility, and empower you by providing accurate information so you can take the first step on your fertility journey.
The Top Factors to Look for in a Fertility Clinic
Doctor Expertise and Customized Care
If you struggle with infertility, you deserve a caring, empathetic doctor with a knowledge of the latest fertility innovations and a high success rate. You also need someone who goes out of their way to understand you and your situation.
At Kindbody located in Hoffman Estates or at one of our other locations, our team of board-certified and fellowship-trained reproductive endocrinologists, infertility specialists, urologists, and patient account specialists are here for you. We stay up to date with the latest fertility innovations and customize fertility treatments to suit your specific needs.
We possess a genuine desire to help you have a baby. We will listen and get to you and your partner on a personal level. We will also provide encouragement and education so that you can start your family with love and support.
A Comprehensive Menu of Services
Although in vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the most common fertility treatments, it is not the only option. When determining a fertility clinic, there are other treatments with varying levels of simplicity, innovation, and financial options you may want to consider.
At Kindbody, we offer a comprehensive menu of fertility services to suit a variety of specific needs and goals. Before your initial consultation, we also provide you with a patient intake form to learn more about your medical history so that we can pre-determine the best treatments for you.
Fertility Diagnostic Testing
- Ovarian reserve testing – Ovarian reserve testing provides a baseline of your fertility health. The results of the ovarian reserve testing allow us to evaluate treatment plans and their success rates for you. To determine the quality and quantity of your eggs, we will perform an AFC ultrasound and bloodwork on day 2-5 of your menstrual cycle.
- Semen analysis – A semen analysis measures three factors of sperm health in men: the count, the motility (movement), and the morphology (shape).
At Kindbody, our team of compassionate physicians will work with you to understand your fertility health and develop a customized plan with basic or advanced infertility treatments:
- Timed intercourse – As a simple treatment for couples, timed intercourse involves monitoring to track ovulation so you can time intercourse at the appropriate time.
- Ovulation induction – If you need help with ovulation, we use a combination of ovulation induction (fertility) medications to help grow follicles and time the release of the egg to increase the chances of fertilization.
- Intrauterine insemination – Intrauterine insemination is a common treatment for couples experiencing unexplained infertility. It is accomplished by placing highly concentrated sperm directly into the uterus to increase the chance of conception.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) – In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology where eggs are retrieved from a woman and inseminated with sperm from a man in a laboratory to create embryos. After monitoring embryo development, one or multiple embryos are transferred to the uterus of a woman.
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET) – Frozen embryo transfer is when a frozen embryo from a previous IVF cycle or a donor embryo is cryopreserved, then thawed and transferred into a woman’s uterus.
- Genetic testing (PGS and PGD) – Genetic testing is an additional, optional step in the IVF cycle. After eggs are fertilized and begin their development as embryos in the lab, they are tested for chromosomal abnormalities or genetic disorders.
3rd Party Reproductive Options
If you are unable to conceive a child, you may want to consider 3rd party reproductive options, which include:
- Gestational carrier or surrogate – If a couple is unable to carry a baby themselves, they may consider a gestational carrier or surrogate. A gestational carrier is a woman who carries an embryo created through the process of IVF, using the egg and sperm of the intended parents. A surrogate is a woman who uses her egg and is inseminated with the sperm of the intended father or a sperm donor to become pregnant.
- Donor eggs – Donor eggs are used by individuals and couples who experience infertility due to a lack of quality eggs. Egg donors have been thoroughly medically and psychologically screened prior to being accepted into the donor pool.
- Donor sperm – Donor sperm are used by individuals and couples experiencing male infertility.
If you want to wait to start a family, you should consider fertility preservation. Individuals and couples can choose to freeze sperm, eggs, or embryos to preserve future fertility. Fertility preservation is also ideal for people with chronic illnesses or medical conditions. For men and women considering fertility preservation for medical reasons, we schedule appointments within 24 hours.
Faculty and Staff Commitment and Patient Care at Kindbody Hoffman Estates
At Kindbody Hoffman Estates, our team of compassionate doctors, nurses, technicians, patient coordinators, and financial specialists are committed to you. Beginning with the first consultation, we prioritize patient care and comfort over everything else.
When you choose a fertility clinic, you should also consider your fertility doctor’s success rate. However, you should also keep in mind that everyone seeking fertility treatments has varying circumstances.
Although we are always positive about your chances, we also provide you with a realistic fertility plan and keep you informed every step of the way.
Ease of Setting Appointments
Please schedule an appointment with us. We try to see new patients within a week to two weeks and sooner if possible. Once you schedule an appointment, you will have the doctor’s direct number, as well as access to your team.
We know how stressful it can be to find affordable fertility treatments, which is why we strive to find the best financial solutions for you.
Our team of financial and insurance coordinators aspires to help you find the best solution. They can walk you through the various options and programs, so you can make informed decisions about the best financial path to take.
Apart from access to financial and insurance coordinators, we also provide you with transparent pricing and access to our Kindbody Pulse Fertility Wellness Check-Up.
Kindbody in Hoffman Estates Breaks Barriers in Fertility
At Kindbody located at Hoffman Estates or at our other locations, we are passionate about changing the stigma surrounding infertility, which we achieve with the most comprehensive, proactive fertility clinics in the Midwest that puts patient care about everything else.
While we have other locations in Northern Illinois, Kindbody Hoffman Estates is most convenient to Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Des Plaines, Northbrook, Palatine, Rolling Meadows, and Mount Prospect.
If you want to learn more about our fertility treatments but are hesitant to make a decision, you should listen to our real-life fertility treatment patients.
To schedule your initial consultation today.