Terms of Service
Date Effective: June 18, 2018
1. INFORMATION USE AND COLLECTION
A. EMAILS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS AND YOUR CHOICES
If you have provided us with your contact information, we may use that information to communicate with you about your account or to address your questions.
If you have given us consent by providing us your contact information, we may from time to time, subject to your marketing preferences, send you educational, marketing, product support, and research emails.
We may also ask you to participate in surveys. These surveys are purely optional and help us improve the Services and provide aggregate information, which we think may interest our registered users and visitors. If you choose to participate in a Kindbody survey, any information you provide to us, including PHI, will be linked to your account in our system and to any PHI contained therein. We will not share the PHI you provide through a contest or survey with other parties unless we give you prior notice and you approve the sharing.
B. SOCIAL MEDIA
B. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, as described throughout these Terms, including to:
- Provide and deliver Services you request
- Internally operate and maintain the Services (such as for the purposes of fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, etc.)
- Allow you to participate in interactive features included in the Services
- Personalize your experience and customize content, marketing, and recommendations
- Send you press releases, general informative announcements, and promotional information about Kindbody and our products and Services
- Analyze, use, and learn about the interests of our users in the aggregate to better understand your interests and needs or to aid us in serving you better
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, consents and other documents entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Protect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized and illegal activity, or violations of our policies
- Pursue our general commercial interests such as to improve our Site, grow our business and offer you our own
- Notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide
C. RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING INFORMATION
You may opt out of receiving general emails from Prelude at any time by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
2. OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us with any concerns or for additional information regarding our privacy practices by contacting any of network of offices.
3. COMPLAINTS/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
You may contact our offices at any time if you wish any additional information or have questions concerning this Notice or your PHI. If you feel that your privacy rights have been or may have been violated, you may also contact our Privacy Office OR file a written complaint with the Office of Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We will NOT retaliate against you if you file a complaint with us or the Office of Civil Rights. If you wish to file a written complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, please contact the Privacy Office and we will provide you with the contact information.
We’re currently offering free consultations with a board certified OBGYN.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.