The best-absorbed vitamins for a successful conception and healthy pregnancy.
The Kindbody Prenatal contains the most absorbable forms of Iron and Folate, with added probiotics and ginger for a happy gut. No nausea here!
Our clinical team recommends starting your prenatal at least 3-6 months before trying to conceive and continuing throughout your pregnancy.
- Folate* to prevent neural tube defects.
- Iron to prevent anemia, important for oxygen transport to the baby.
- Calcium for bone development and Vitamin D for absorption of calcium.
- Inositol to improve egg quality and to balance blood sugar.
- Choline for healthy fetal brain development.
- Iodine to balance thyroid hormone and to prevent cretinism.
- Probiotics and ginger for optimal digestive function and vitamin absorption.
Take 2 per day.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian
*A special note about Folic Acid and Folate: many Prenatal supplements use Folic Acid which is the manufactured form of Folate. Up to 40% of women cannot properly absorb the manufactured form, particular those with a MTHFR gene mutation. That’s why we use methyltetrahydrofolate, which is identical to the form already produced in your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We’re currently offering virtual consultations with a board certified physician.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.