Male Multi + Prenatal
Sperm health plays a critical role in a successful conception and healthy pregnancy, and 40% of conception struggles involve problems with sperm. While men are producing millions of new sperm every day, it takes about 3 months for them to fully mature, and oxidative stress can impair this process. Men can take this multivitamin at any time as a supplement to a healthy diet, but our clinical team recommends beginning at least 3 months prior to trying to conceive.
The ingredients in this multi were selected for their support of testicular development and hormone synthesis. Many of them having increasing evidence of sperm motility and morphology improvement, or reduction in sperm DNA damage and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Folate* to prevent neural tube defects.
- Iron to prevent anemia, important for oxygen transport to the baby.
- Calcium for bone development and Vitamin D for absorption of calcium.
- Inositol to improve egg quality and to balance blood sugar.
- Choline for healthy fetal brain development.
- Iodine to balance thyroid hormone and to prevent cretinism.
- Probiotics and ginger for optimal digestive function and vitamin absorption.
We’re currently offering free consultations with a board certified OBGYN.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.