National Infertility Awareness Week Events
Vios Fertility Institute is so excited for this year’s National Infertility Awareness Week (April 19 – 23)!
This week, sponsored by Resolve, unites millions of Americans who want to remove the stigmas and barriers that stand in the way of building families. Resolve’s mission – and one we share – is to support those who struggle with infertility, have open conversations, and give people a community so no one feels alone during this journey.
This year, Vios is aligning with the theme of #WhatIWantYouToKnow. This inclusive statement is meant to help share what we want the world to know about fertility and infertility.
This week’s events:
- If you are a Vios patient visiting one of our clinics this week, share something YOU want your fellow patients to know about infertility on our #WhatIWantYouToKnow wall. You’ll find post it notes and words of advice and hope displayed.
- Spirit Week is back by popular demand! We’d love for you to join our staff by dressing up or representing each of these themes:
- April 19: Pineapples
- April 20: Hero Day
- April 21: #WearOrange
- April 22: Sperm & Eggs & Other Classic Combinations
- April 23: #ViosStrong (wear Vios swag or Vios blue!)
- We are hosting three educational and fun events:
- 4/20: You & Your Fertility: The Facts to Know Click here to register.
- Join Dr. Julie Rhee, Dr. Ellen Hayes, and Dr. Erica Louden as they discuss all things fertility. Have a friend who is struggling to conceive? Invite her to join to get a jumpstart on all the education she needs to feel empowered to take the next step.
- 4/21: Fertility Treatment Financing 101 with our financing partner, Future Family Click here to register.
- Join our Lead Financial Navigator, Courtney Bilyeu, and Future Family for a webinar to learn more about financing options for fertility care & treatment.
- 4/22: Patient Appreciation Event: A Night of Humor and Hope (featuring patient testimonials & comedy from Jay Palumbo) Click here to register.
- Join some of your favorite Vios nurses and fellow patients for some words of hope, patient testimonials, giveaways, and a lot of laughs with our special guest: comedian, Wonder Woman Writer, and fertility advocate, Jay Palumbo! We’ll wrap up in time for you to join United for RESOLVE, a virtual, national, celebration of infertility stories and family building advocacy.
- Each day we’ll feature a “Doctor Spotlight” with information about an important fertility topic and Q&A on our social media channels
- We are doing a Treatment Cycle Giveaway! Learn about the details here!
If you aren’t already, please follow us on Instagram and Facebook to share, like, and comment. Please use #WhatIWantYouToKnow, #NIAW2021, and #ViosFertility.
We look forward to celebrating NIAW 2021 with you!
We’re currently offering virtual consultations with a board certified physician.
Sign up for a consult or just to stay in touch.